Thursday, September 2, 2010

no more ebay auctions for me

Fairy-1_thumb175
Since closing my ebay shirts store I've tried to take advantage of the free .99 cents auctions. This has proven to be too time consuming for me to continue at this time. Not to mention that, 45% of the high bidders are not paying. This is disappointing, cause I love to offer the great items I have at such a reduced price for auction! I may during the Holidays, offer items on auction so everyone can snag great deals for their Christmas list, so be on the look out for that! We will also be offering Cool's deal of the day. This is exciting! We often get multiple products that we can share with our buyers at BIG savings! Please watch for Cool's deal of the day' ads! Currently until 9/5, we're offering Faded Glory tank tops for $2 plus S&H, and we'll even combine shipping cost on multi items! Find these at: http://bit.ly/9V48I0
To get Cool's deal of the day go to the link provided and 'contact us' & say, "I want cool's deal of the day!".
I'm very excited about the changes and hope that you will visit us at our great Bonanzle booth! To visit our booth and see all we have to offer click on our fairy logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment